Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Arender family-Missionaries to The Philippines!

      This is the Arender family-Justin,Angie,Laken,Lauren,&Laci (with our Pastor Bro JD Weido) at our church for the last service before they head to the Philippines tomorrow.  They will be joining his Moma, Mrs. Diane Arender as Missionaries to the Philippines. They are missionaries out of our church, Bible Baptist church in El Dorado, Arkansas.
     Mrs. Diane has been on the filed alone since her husband and Justin's Daddy, Bro. Duane, was called home to heaven.  I know she is so excited about having them join her on the field.
     They will be flying out tomorrow, please join me in praying for safe travels and for what God has for them to do over there.  We will miss them but know they are in God's will for their lives.
      God bless, Bro Justin, Angie and the girls, we look forward to hearing what ya'll experience and what God has to accomplish through your family.

God bless,
Pat








No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...