Wednesday, March 23, 2011

life-schedules, goals and plans....

     I feel like my life is just overwhelming.  I look at my house, my relationships, my responsibilities and I just don't even know where to start.  I used to sort of have a schedule and it made my life so much easier, but somehow along the way my schedule got wadded up and threw away like a discarded piece of paper.  Now you may be one of those that can do just find without a schedule but I need one.  I set down to try to make one and I realized that before I can make a schedule I need to figure out what I want and need to accomplish in my days, weeks, months, life.  
     I started then thinking about my goals and I realized that in the past my goals have been too broad.  I would for example say I want to lose 50 pounds, or organize my house but I didn't know how to reach these goals and then I read a great article.  In this article, it said, set your goal and then make a plan of how to reach this goal, work on your goal, stick to it when it gets hard and if you do then you will reach your goal.

     So, this is where I am, I am figuring out what I want to accomplish, making my plans and then I will be making my schedule so I can work my plan.  I will be writing more about this as I make my way through this.  I will let you know what has worked and where I might fail (I hope I don't fail).  So what are you working on in your life?  How is it going?  Do you make goals?  Do you have a schedule?  Check back in the coming weeks to see how things are going with me.
God bless,
Pat

    

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I am in the same position. I have been trying for weeks to sit down and write out goals and schedules. Things seem so overwhelming and I don't get very far before I have to stop to go "put out another fire."

    You have inspired me to try again. I will be eagerly following your progress and hoping to learn from you along the way.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...