Monday, March 28, 2011

The Happy Homemaker



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cool and damp, oh where oh where did my spring go? :(

One of my simple pleasures:
Spending time outside with my grandkids and snuggling on the couch with hubby!

On my bedside table:
Women of the Bible by Ann Spangler and Jean E. Syswerda

On my TV:
Cartoons for my youngest granddaughter ZZ

On the menu for tonight:
Chicken breasts, mac n cheese and lima beans and cornbread

On my To Do List:
Finish schooling for the day
Finish house and laundry
Cook supper
Attack my VERY cluttered bedroom

New Recipe I tried last week:
I hope to try some this week to change things up some-report on how that goes next Monday

In the craft basket:
Sewing that needs to be done and a card I need to make for a friend and pictures that need to be picniced

Looking forward to:
Spring and being able to get outside more

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Don't get behind cause catching up is SO hard

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Missionary Monday-Living Water at http://www.jolenesupdates.blogspot.com/

Lesson learned the past few days:
All choices need to be considered carefully cause they affect not only that choice but the ones to come that you will have to make

On my Prayer List:
Unspoken
My daughters upcoming marrige
My preachers wife has breast cancer
Missionary friends on deputation and those newly on the field

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Proverbs 3:5-6


God bless,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see a new face on my Happy Homemaker Monday :) Thank you for joining in.

    I love your lesson learned, so true and your home tip is a very good one too :)

    Have a wonderful week,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...