Monday, March 21, 2011

The Great Spring Yard Clean Up!

     I think spring fever has hit my husband, he has bought me a new covered swing, and now 4 new patio chairs.  He has started passing out the jobs on getting the yard cleaned up.  T, is supposed to get all the trash and stuff that has accumulated over the winter.  Hubby is planning out the garden area and where he hopes to set everything.  He is planning to build a cover for over the pool area and finishing the kids playhouse.My job is to sort and clean off the porch, now this may not sound like much but my front porch could be featured on Clean house or even better, Hoarders.  I really hope this all comes to be but sometimes hubby plans more than he does.  We shall see what happens, for today, T is cleaning up on either side of the house and the front yard(very tiny).  I will post pictures, some along the way and some when done, I am not sure you can handle it if I took pictures now.  What are your plans for spring, any cleaning or fixing in your yard.  I would love to hear what your plans are....
God bless,
Pat


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pat~

    I have so much that needs to be done in my yard I don't know where to start! lol I so know what you mean about Hoarders....you should see our office!

    I hope you are able to get everything accomplished. What a WONDERFUL feeling it is when we can sit back and say, "Yeah....I did that!" :> )

    Blessings, sweet friend~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, That is wonderful that you got new outdoor furniture.

    It is amazing how much can accumulate over the winter.

    So far I tilled the garden and pruned some plants. i also moved a bunch of river rocks to line the area where our pool was last year. (We took it down for good.)

    I would love to see pictures of your porch. Trust me, it could not be worse than my basement!

    Keep us posted on your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...