Monday, March 7, 2011

Hubby Got A Job!


     Hubby lost his job last August, due to company selling.  He has been unemployed since then. He has done odd jobs and also been able to be a blessing at church doing things that needed to be done.  Although it was okay, just not the same as having a job.  
     I do want to say though that God really blessed us all these months though and we always had food to eat and all bills got paid.  Now some of this was done through people that allowed God to use them to be a blessing.  We could not have made it without God, family, friends and our church, but make it we did!
     But praises to God and with some help from friends again, hubby started a new job this morning.  I am praying it goes well.  He was so nervous but so EXCITED this morning. We are so blessed and I will share another day how it all goes.  Thanks to everyone who prayed for this day to come.....

God bless,
Pat




3 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies, we are a little excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! I'm so happy to hear this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAISE THE LORD! :> )

    I love you, my friend!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...