Friday, March 11, 2011

Things you can say to make your child feel better 1-10


     I love my children and I try my best to make sure they know it but I got this in an email today and it made me stop and think so I thought I would share and once a week every Friday I will share the others in the list.  Children grow up so quickly-make good memories while you can.....

50 Things You Can Say to Make Your Child Feel Great(1-10)
  1. I’m proud of you. And even if you weren’t so fantastic, I’d still be proud.
  2. I believe you.
  3. The way you _____ is such a perfect addition for our family. God knew just what we needed when He gave us you.
  4. I know you and I haven’t been seeing eye-to-eye lately. But I want to let you know that I accept you whether I agree with you or not, and I’m committed to working on our relationship so we both feel understood and secure.
  5. I can’t believe how _____ you are. I can’t imagine the plans God has for you!
  6. You know, you may not feel very _____, but God knew exactly what He was doing when He made you the way He did, and it was just how He wanted to express Himself. I love you just the way He made you. And I wouldn’t have wanted Him to do it any differently.
  7. No matter how royally you mess up, I’ll always be glad you’re mine, I’ll forgive you, and I’ll love your socks off.
  8. I saw how you _____. I’m so proud of you.
  9. I forgive you. And I won’t bring this up again, okay?
  10. I want to hang out with just you tonight. What do you want to do? 
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...