I love my children and I try my best to make sure they know it but I got this in an email today and it made me stop and think so I thought I would share and once a week every Friday I will share the others in the list. Children grow up so quickly-make good memories while you can.....
50 Things You Can Say to Make Your Child Feel Great(1-10)
- I’m proud of you. And even if you weren’t so fantastic, I’d still be proud.
- I believe you.
- The way you _____ is such a perfect addition for our family. God knew just what we needed when He gave us you.
- I know you and I haven’t been seeing eye-to-eye lately. But I want to let you know that I accept you whether I agree with you or not, and I’m committed to working on our relationship so we both feel understood and secure.
- I can’t believe how _____ you are. I can’t imagine the plans God has for you!
- You know, you may not feel very _____, but God knew exactly what He was doing when He made you the way He did, and it was just how He wanted to express Himself. I love you just the way He made you. And I wouldn’t have wanted Him to do it any differently.
- No matter how royally you mess up, I’ll always be glad you’re mine, I’ll forgive you, and I’ll love your socks off.
- I saw how you _____. I’m so proud of you.
- I forgive you. And I won’t bring this up again, okay?
- I want to hang out with just you tonight. What do you want to do?