Monday, June 27, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook June 27, 2011

Monday, June 27, 2011

~DayBook~

Outside my window...the sun is shining and though it is warm the kittens are running around and the birds are singing
I am thinking...I really need to finish my kitchen and get started on supper

I am thankful...I have friends who love me no matter what

In the kitchen...Needs cleaning and start on supper

I am creating...Working on newsletter for Mom's group at church and a gift for a friend

I am praying about... our preachers wife who has breast cancer and may have a new spot

I am reading... nothing but got two new books for birthday so need to get started

Around the house... all the spots that need to be decluttered

A few plans for the rest of the week... clean, do schooling with son, write some notecards, make some bouquets for wedding renewal and work on church stuff

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...our preacher and his wife that I am asking for prayer for
God bless,
Pat
PS if you want to join in on the daybook go to this link---- 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...