Saturday, June 18, 2011

Quiet Time With God

     I recently started a group on facebook called Quiet time with God,  it is a bible accountability group.  I thought it would challenge me to read my bible more.  It has, but it is so much more too.  
     We don't just post that we read, or even just what we read, but we post how it spoke to us and then others respond too.  We post prayer requests and we pray one for another.  
     Some post daily and some have not posted very much at all.  All are special to me and all are my friends and sisters in Christ.  It has challenged and encouraged me and I hope it has them.
     Just wanted to share this idea with anyone who may be reading this.  I hope you are having your quiet time with God.  You might want to consider joining with your friends to pray for and encourage one another.  It has helped me and just might help you.  Even if you are already strong in your bible reading, maybe you can encourage and lift up your friends.  Just a thought I wanted to share.
God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...