1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa (any variety)
2 cups shredded lettuce
2 cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
1 medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
1 pound of turkey (or ground beef ) cooked, drained and then add taco seasoning
* In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
* Layer your meat over beans
* In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over meat layer.
* Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, and tomato. Serve with tortilla chips.
It's hard to resist a platter of crunchy, gooey nachos, especially this jalapeño-studded version loaded with cheese.
4 cups small round corn tortilla chips
1 cup Old El Paso® refried beans (from 16-oz can)
½ cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
2 tablespoons Old El Paso® pickled jalapeño slices, drained, chopped (from 12-oz jar)
½ cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
1 cup cooked and diced chicken breast
* Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan or 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
*Spread half of chips evenly on pan.
* In small bowl, mix refried beans and salsa. Drop about half of mixture by small spoonfuls over chips.
* Then drop chicken over that
*Top with half each of jalapeño slices, onions and cheese. Repeat layers ending with cheese.
* Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.