Thursday, January 3, 2013

Money challenge 2013!

     This is what my piggy bank looks like most of the time, seems like I cannot save money.  This picture is kind of funny but this is not a joke, we really would like to have more of a nest egg.  Billy was unemployed for almost a year and even though he has a job now, we just can't seem to see how to save.
     Today I saw this money challenge thing every where I turned.  Hubby and I talked about it and we are going to take this challenge and see how it goes. 
     As you see it won't put a ton of money in savings but it is a start.  Also this starts off slow and builds slowly so that it is like giving up a coke to start and builds to no more than most people spend on eating out as a family.  I will be checking back in from time to time to let ya'll know how we are doing.  Anybody want to join us on this challenge? 

God bless,
Pat
Jeremiah 29:11


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is great! I'm going to share this with my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you Pat. I was reading recently again about if you don't put your money into savings first you never save. I think this is a great idea and I'm going to talk to Carl about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat way to ease into saving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea ....I hope you don't mind if I share this on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...