Saturday, January 19, 2013

What are you waiting for?

     What are you waiting for?  How many of ya'll have "special" dishes you hardly if ever use?  What about the pretty candle you never burn, or the whatever yours may be?  What are you waiting for?
     I worked for almost 20 years with the elderly and when they would pass away, the family would come in to clean out their home and they would find towels never used, dishes never ate off, candles never burned.  Not only was it never used, it was never enjoyed and now it was too late.
    Kids grow up quick and life happens fast.  Who is more special than your husband or children?  Get out the special dishes, light the candles and enjoy, make them feel special.  Don't wait til it is too late.
     Life happens fast, what are you waiting on?

God bless,
Pat
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...