Thursday, January 10, 2013

Why I love my Husband, On going List.......

     
          I was visiting some of the blogs I follow today over at http://www.tingsmom.com/ and she was linking up with Happy Wives Club doing a monthly list about why we love our husbands.  Billy and I have been through alot in over 26 years and I still love him.  Sometimes it is easy to get content and forget to let him know I do still love him.  I am hoping doing this challenge will help me to remember to not just love him but let him know I still do and why so today I'm starting a new series on the blog and linking it up with Happy Wives Club.  The second Thursday of each month I'll be listing 10 reasons why I love my hubby.  If you would like be a part of this series,  head over to Happy Wives Club and get all the details.

Why I love Billy
1) He loves me
2) He loves our kids and kids in law
3) He loves our grankids
4) He loves to cook and I love to eat his cooking
5) He works so I don't have to
6) He lets me homeschool T
7) He spoils me, making me hot tea right now
8) He watches Duck Dynasty with me, even though he does not get it
9) He supports me in all I do at church
10) He is supporting and encouraging me as I face whatever this is in my chest that I am battling right now

    I invite you to come back next month and the months to come as I add to this list and maybe you will consider joining up and making your own list for your husband.

God bless,
Pat
Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea Pat! Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck Dynasty and church!!! lol love that! :) our family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Pat. I think it is good to write out the reasons why we love our husbands. It let's them see all the reasons that we personally feel and sometimes don't explain. We love watching Duck Dynasty! Uncle Si is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this Pat! So happy your list is going to keep on going. It's so funny you mentioned Duck Dynasty because I'd never heard of it (I don't watch much TV) until I asked our Facebook community what shows they enjoyed watching with their hubbies and so many said Duck Dynasty. I need to watch that show and see what all the fuss is about :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this too, Pat. My kids and I watch Duck Dynasty too and my husband doesn't get it either.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...