Thursday, January 17, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook January 2013


I haven't done this in awhile but am going to try and do it once a month, if you want to join in, the link is at the bottom of this post.

FOR TODAY---Thursday January 17th

Outside my window...the sun is shining, a little cool still but no ice so its all good

 
I am thinking...when will they get my biopsy scheduled so we can find what this is in my lungs


I am thankful...for friends who have been praying and encouraging me


In the kitchen...I need to bless it and figure out supper


I am wearing...bluejeans and sunny yellow tshirt


I am creating...A Touch From God Award, something I am doing on my blogpage 


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Living-Life-With-The-Loves/201693106596152 

I am going...to bless my house and get supper done for hubby and T

I am wondering...how I am ever going to get caught up


I am reading...My bible

 
I am hoping...that T's foot will not still be broke when we go back to Dr


I am looking forward to...feeling better and put this behind me

 
I am learning...that I need to spend more time listening to God
and less time doing what I want

Around the house...it is screaming bless me


I am pondering...when did my kids all grow up

 
A favorite quote for today...Bless and be blessed


One of my favorite things...reading, playing games, spending time with grands


A few plans for the rest of the week.....church, Dr's visit, homeschool, getting caught up on projects


A photo I am sharing......


 Please do not steal my graphic designed by Jenny, if you want one let me know in comments!


 If you would like to join in and participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook or read others go here....http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...