Friday, June 20, 2014

30 Days of Summer--Through My Eyes-Day 1




     I am going to show you what summer looks like, tastes like, smells like, and feels like to me through my eyes. I am starting the challenge with a picture of me and my grandkids took at our family reunion this past Saturday.  Summer to me is a time to spend with family and to make special memories. Summer feels like family and <3


I am taking part in Summer: 30 Days Through My Eyes

 If you want to see more of these kinds of posts or join in, go to Peggy's blog and lets see what summer 2014 is to us.
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...