Sunday, June 22, 2014

30 days of summer through my eyes-Day 3-Lemonade!




Day 3 is one of my favorite tastes of Summer
There is nothing better than a refreshing glass of freshly squeezed lemonade on a hot day. Here is a simple homemade lemonade recipe made with real lemons.
What you will need to make homemade lemonade:
  • 4 to 6 large lemons
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 quarts cold water
1. Slice lemons in half.
2. Squeeze them into a large measuring cup (There should be about 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice).
3. Remove any seeds.
4.  Slice a  lemon to put in the pitcher
4. Combine the lemon juice and sugar, stir into the cold water and serve over ice

I am taking part in Summer: 30 Days Through My Eyes

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...