Monday, June 2, 2014

Changes in my life and on the blog-excited about both!




     My desktop computer had to be worked on and I couldn't figure out how to blog from my Ipod so my blog has been silent for a couple of months now.  Also during this time away my youngest graduated so though I will be working with one of my grands doing PreK this fall and all of them this summer, my homeschooling days are basically over. My Dr says I must make dietary and exercise changes and so everywhere I look my life is changing.  So I am making some changes here on my blog too and I hope that if anyone is out there reading they will like them too.


God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...