Monday, June 30, 2014

30 days of Summer Through My Eyes-Day 5-9

 
     Last week was a very busy week and I got behind on my posting so I am posting all 5 of my days in this one post and will be better about keeping up through the rest of the days.

     Summer to me means bible school so I will be sharing some pictures from our recent bible school at church.  I worked in nursery with my DIL but we did not 'babysit".  These kids got a lesson, coloring time, singing, snack and activity each night.  They are never too young to start teaching them about Jesus.
 
     I hope you will enjoy summer and VBS through my eyes with a wonderful bunch of kiddos----








 
I am taking part in Summer: 30 Days Through My Eyes

God bless,
Pat





No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...