Monday, June 9, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook for June

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...
It's raining
 
I am thinking...
I wish it would stop raining so I could get these kids outside to run off some of their eneregy

I am thankful...
for  my church

 
 
I am going...
to enjoy spoiling my grands for the next two days

I am wondering...
how many kids will get saved at Bible school this week

I am hoping...
to get back to walking and exercising more

I am looking forward to...
family reunion this weekend
 
I am learning
that I really need my daily quiet time with God

 
I am pondering...
how God never gives up on me even when I give up on myself

 
A favorite quote for today...
Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so

One of my favorite things...my grands


A few plans for the rest of the week:
Bible school,bible study and a family reunion

If you would like to read others or to join in then go here:

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...