Saturday, March 18, 2017

Girls Day Out! McDonald and Beauty & the Beast


     
      Today was girls day out, my granddaughters Nonna made them Belle dresses and bun wraps, Jenny and I gave them new "American Girl" dolls.  We met a friend and her daughter at McDonald's for lunch and then went to the movies to see "Beauty and the Beast."
     Yes, I watched the reviews and checked on more than one sight before we went.  However, no matter who wrote or said those reviews what they said is just their opinion.  Well, this is my opinion.  It is not the cartoon version, it is live action but I did not see any of the "gay" moments that everyone was having a fit about.  It does have the inter-racial couples at the end but to be honest our girls did not notice them at all.  We asked if they had any questions about the movie and they said no. I really enjoyed it and will most likely buy the DVD when it comes out.
     This is my opinion and once you actually watch it, if you do, you may have a different opinion.  I am okay with that but if you aren't okay with me going to see it I am okay with that too.
   

     All in all it was a wonderful girls day out and I had a blast.  I made memories with my family and in my opinion, that was the best part of the day.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...