Sunday, March 19, 2017

Journey Through Life:I AM EMPTY!

 
   
       I have been feeling so empty inside lately.  I talked to several people and they all told me you need to do something because you can't pour from an empty cup.  I tried every way I could to fill it back up.  It seemed that nothing was working and I just felt worse and worse because I was so empty.
     
     Then finally someone said to me, "yes you are empty, but you say it like it is a bad thing but it's not."  I was confused but they told me, "you can't fill your cup no matter how much you try."  They said, "Go to the Lord, pray, read His word and let Him fill your cup." She said empty was exactly what I needed to be so the Lord could fill my cup. 
     Sometimes it is not that we are empty but rather we are so full of ourselves, the world and all that there is no room left for the Lord or what He has for us.  I still am not where I need to be and I still fill kind of empty but that is just fine with me.  I have plenty of room for the Lord to fill me up. Right now I am just standing here, saying, Lord here is my cup, I am empty and please fill it as you would.


I am sharing a song that explains right where I am and the prayer I am praying as I wait for the Lord to fill my cup with Him and His will!


God bless Until Next Time,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...