Friday, March 31, 2017

Random Friday Thoughts: About Life and Being Still!

     Today is random thoughts Friday on the blog.....
    I have been thinking a lot about life, my life. I have talked to several people about different things.  Everyone of them had something to say and what I should do, say or feel.  I have been so confused about everything and really just not knowing what to do.  
    I was reading something in a bible plan I was reading and it hit me that this is the problem in itself.  I have been talking to several people and all people are different so I got lots of ideas.  I have been so full of everyone's ideas that there was no room for mine or even more importantly Gods. 
    I am not saying it is bad to seek counsel but you have to be careful where you seek counsel cause sometimes counsel is hidden in I am nosy and want to get ammo to gossip about you.  
    Another thing I have learned is that some people will never like you no matter what you do or say.  Some people will pretend they like you but they are really using you.  Then there are if you are really lucky then you will have even a couple of people you can really talk to, trust and have faith in.  
    I am seeking God first and foremost, seeking to have a better relationship with my husband second and then will listen to them more for now and let God lead me to any others that is best for me to talk to, seek advice, prayer and counsel from.  
    I am sharing this not to brag on me, to hurt anyone, or to be mean.  I am sharing this in hopes that it might help someone else that feels like me that there are so many voices in their head that they can't hear any of them enough to know what to think or feel.  

    I am thinking and meditating on this verse and maybe some of you will be helped by doing that too.  I hope that maybe that maybe this will help someone else too.  Remember these thoughts too......




God bless,
Pat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...