Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Thankful Tuesday


     I have a friend who is trying to build her blog likes so she started doing Thankful Tuesday on her blog.  I was going to do a post just to help her out.  However when I got ready to do it, I was like wow, this is really good.  I have so much to be thankful for so why not share it.  We are quick to share negativity and controversy but how often do we share blessings and thankfulness.  I think I will start doing this every Tuesday and I hope some of you might join me too.


Sometimes you may think you have nothing to be thankful for but there is always something if you look.


Sometimes just a cup of hot tea is so nice.  I am so thankful when my son makes me a hot cup of tea to enjoy while I am reading my bible.  This may not seem like much but....
I have heard I have nothing to be thankful for.  You don't understand.  No one does anything for me.  Nobody cares about me.  I don't feel good, I have so much going on.  Well, then if that is all true and I wonder if it truly is then.......


Find someone you can encourage.  You, don't have money, well smiles don't cost money.  Call a friend, send a note, a text or email.  Pick up the trash in your neighborhood.  Babysit for a single mother or overwhelmed couple.  When you start thinking about others, helping others you might just see how blessed you are and what you have to be thankful for.


If you woke up this morning and obviously you did or you would not be reading this, you have something to be thankful for.  So now that you do, why don't you go to 
and share on her blog and help out my friend too.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...