Thursday, March 16, 2017

Listen for Heart Drops, Scatter Kindness, Be a Blessing





     I had the privilege of being  on the launch team for an amazing book a few months ago.  I learned so much from reading the book and being on the launch team.  The author really not only wrote this but she lives it out in her life and shows you how to also to listen for heartdrops and scatter kindness.
     Imagine my delight when I opened my email recently and discovered that there is going to be a bible study from the bible but using this book in conjunction with it,  You can bet I signed up immediately.  If you would check it out you can go here:


    You can go here to learn about the study and also there is a contest to win not only one copy of this wonderful book but to win 4 copies.  You can do the bible study and also share it with 3 of your friends.  There is also another prize you will hear about too.
     In this announcement she also talks about heart drops.  You will hear these heart drops if only you stop to listen. If you hear them, then go and scatter kindness, be a blessing and be the answer to these heart drops.


     I am challenging myself to listen more and bless more.  I am having a giveaway on here. I want to scatter more kindness but I need your help.  Tell me someone you would like to be a blessing to and why and maybe you will be chosen to win a blessing for them.  Help me scatterkindness.
    Oh yeah the prize I am sharing is a $5,00 Sonic card so start listening for heartdrops and help me scatter kindness.  

God bless until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...