Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Body, Mind, Spirit! Working on Me!



Image result for All About Me
     I gave my grands to write a story this morning called "All About Me".  Well, this is all about me, well at least a part of where I am and where I am trying to get to.
Image result for getting healthier
     I am working on being a better version of me, body, mind and spirit.  I started the end of September with a goal to get healthier physically.  I joined our local Community Center.  I am going to walk and have road a bike a few times.  I haven't really ventered out into the gym area yet but I am trying.  I don't have a specicic weight I want to get down to, I just want to be healthier and feel better.  This morning I got up at 4:45 and went to the gym before school with the grands.  It hurts esecially my feet and knees but hey they hurt anyway at the weight I am.  I would rather hurt trying to be better than hurting and dying too soon
Image result for getting healthier in my mind

     I also working on my mind.  I am doing this by reading more, doing word games and such to keep my mind sharp.  I am trying to tak more, engage more with others and less web and Tv surfing.  I am also working on letting in less of peoples negativity and more of the Lords positivity.  I fail but I am trying.  I have had to let go of some people in my life.  Some people are just not meant to be here forever, they are like leaves in fall and need to fall and blow away.

Image result for be still
     I am also working on my spirit.  I am doing a bible study with some online lady friends.  I am also doing some other short bible studies on You version.  I try to choose ones that are about things that I feel I need to work on in my life. I am now a member of an amazing church.  I feel God truly brought this church and these people into my life for the season I am in right now.  Something else I am working on is taking time to just be still, just be quiet, just be.  It is in those moments that I can hear what God is saying to me.  He not only wants us to hear our voice but He wants to let us hear His too.
     This is where I am now.  I hope you will stop by again soon and see where we both are on this journey called life.

Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...