Thursday, October 17, 2019

My fall front porch


     I love fall and I love decorating my porch.  This year we have moved.  Our little apartment just has a small patio porch but I tried to do the best I can. 
     It does make me smile when I go out there in the morning for my quiet time with God.  I also like to sit out there in the evenings to kind of wind down the day.  Just wanted to share in case you feel like you can't decorate this year, even a little can make you smile.  Work with what you have.
     Here is mine and I hope it might inspire you too.

 


Happy fall and happy decorating until next time.
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...