Monday, October 7, 2019

Pat Love's Blog Reboot October 2019!


Image result for living life with the loves


     I have not been here in awhile for various reasons.  I am now back because I just want to be.  This time this blog is for me.  I may share about homeschooling my grands.  I may share about my family.  I may share something Jesus is teaching me.  I may share encouragement for all of us women.  I just am doing it for me but if you are reading this, please join me from time to time as we journet on life. 
     Thanks if you take the time to visit my little part of this great big world we are all living and loving in.

God bless until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...