Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Homemaker for Monday 10/28/2019 and yes I am a day late again

Happy Homemaker Monday for October 28, 2019

   How is everyone today?  I am a really good day today with the grands.  It was a very busy weekend
   at church as we prepare for Candyland tomorow night.  It is a dreary day outside but I have sunshine in my
   soul.  Hope you are haaving an amazing start to your week.
The weather outside is:::: very cloudy and looks like rain but just the 
right temperature for a good fall day  

Monday - 65 qnd cloudy
Tuesday - 61 and cloudy
Wednesday -58 and rainy
Thursday - 48 and partly sunny
Friday - 54 and sunny
Saturday - 56 and sunny
Sunday - 56 and sunny

On the breakfast plate this morning:::: Maple and brown sugar oatmeal


As I look outside my window::: I see my neighbors and wonder if they know how
much God loves them


Right now I am::::  feeling a little overwhelmed and not sure what to do next except 
continue to pray and listen to God


As I look around the house::::it needs a good cleaning and still need pictures hung on the wall

On today's to do list:::: teaching the grands homeschool,
getting ready for candyland at church tonight
a cup of hot tea and a good book to close out the day


On the menu this week::::
Monday - sausage and pasta with green beans
Tuesday - supper at church
Wednesday -supper at church
Thursday - Oven fried pork chops, garlic pasta shells, green beans
Friday -sausage alfredo and veggies
Saturday -not sure
Sunday -taco sou


Currently reading::::
nothing except my bible, reading several bible plans, also the reading for the 40 days of prayer and fasting
that our church is presently doing as a church and with other campus churches


On the TV today:::: nothing because we have candy land at church tonight


New recipe I tried or want to try this week::::
nothing this week but am currently searching for some new healthy recipes that especially can go in
   instant pot, crock pot or oven

If you want to read more of these or join in go to

Until next time and maybe next week I will actually get this done on Monday,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...