Monday, October 7, 2019

The Simple Woman's Daybook-October 7, 2019--Slowing down to appreciate the little things of life!

The Simple Woman's Daybook {October Edition}

For Today

Looking out my window... it is a cool, soft rain falling, wonderful fall day
Image result for cool rainy fall day
I am thinking... how much fun I had playing Bunco with some of the ladies I go to 
church with last night
Image result for Bunco

I am thankful...for my church, Lonoke Assembly of God
Image result for lonoke assembly of god

One of my favorite things... teaching my grandkids in homeschool
Image result for love homeschool

I am wearing... bluejean leggings and a tshirt and barefoot as usual when I am home

I am creating...a space for me to read and have my quiet time in my bedroom
(picture next month)

I am watching... my grandkids as they do their schoolwork

I am reading... a bible study on wisdom with a group of online friends

I am listening to...Worshipping You!
(Click Link, it is an amazing song about worshipping our Lord Jesus!)
https://youtu.be/Njrr0tKTpV4


I am hoping... to get my patio/front porch decorated this week for fall

I am learning... that it is not what others think but what the Lord knows 
about me that matters
Image result for Its not what others think but what God knows about me



In the garden...nothing as we don't have a place at our apartment complex
 but I am trying to keep this beautiful peace plant that we got from 
our church when we became members
Image result for peace plant in a basket



In the kitchen... making banana nut muffins for teatime later
Image result for banana nut muffins

Shared Quote

 one of our church core goals is "Everything is better in teams"
We all need help navigating through this life.  Do you have a good team of ladies (or men) around you to help guide you?

A moment from my day...
Image result for reading my bible

Post Script

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, 
HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts. 



Until next time,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...