Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Happy Homemaker Monday! October 22, 2019 (A day late)



(I am a day late because we had school holiday yesterday)

The weather.....sunny and 63, pretty much a perfect fall day

Right now I am....teaching my grands for homeschool


Thinking....about the 40 day fasting and praying that my church is doing right now and will end on Thanksgiving day


Image result for 40 day fast
On my reading pile....I am reading my bible and doing several devotions from Youversion also


Image result for bible and tea cup
On my TV.....We are watching 911 and Live PD mostly, I like these kind of shows but especially I guess since both sons are LEO's

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ Visiting her blog is is like visiting a friend

Something fun to share....
Image result for puppies in leaves

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....


On the menu for this week....

Image result for simple taco soup recipe
Brown meat and put in crockpot, add each other ingredients in no particular order. Do not drain any of the cans.  Cook on high for 2 hours or 4 hours for low.  Garnish with sour cream, cheese, green onions or add fritos or tortilla chios as desired. Recipe can be doubled for bigger families or leftovers.  

On my to do list....Rearrange my bedroom to have a reading corner

In the craft basket....hope to start on some Christmas presents for friends

Looking forward to this week....church Wednesday night

Looking around the house....need to hang pictures and stuff that we still have not hung in our apartment since we moved in

From the camera....
My granddaughter did this in one of her PACE's today

On my prayer list.....My son to find a job ASAP

Bible verse, Devotional....
Image result for create in me a new heart

If you want to join in or see other entries follow this link

https://familycorner.blogspot.com/2019/10/happy-homemaker-monday-10212019.html
Until next week,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...