Friday, July 8, 2011

Make a joyful Noise

      My bible reading today was Psalm 96-98 and the verse that spoke to me is this Psalm 98:4 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise. 
     What I got from this verse is this, I make noises very day and somedays they are loud noises but are they joyful? Praying that today everything I say today will be joyful, rejoicing and blessing and not the things I should not say or in a way I should not say them. My mouth is my battle so good verse for me.  Another verse that for me goes along with this and is my prayer today is Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
     What kind of noises are you making today?  Are they what God would want them to be?  Praying you carry a song in your heart and kind words on your lips.
God bless,
Pat 
This post is linked to http://www.homesanctuary.com/rachelanne/2011/07/shine.html if you would like to link up too, click this link.  Thanks for stopping by.





3 comments:

  1. Good reminder! I, too, can make loud noises but they aren't always joyful ones. Here's to making a Joyful Noise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put these verses together! Ps. 98:4 is like the "Quality Guidelines" and Ps. 19:14 reminds us of the "Quality Control" to Whom we are accountable.
    PS: Thanks for the visit/comment today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts! Thanks for sharing the verses.

    ReplyDelete

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...