Sunday, July 3, 2011

Psalm 122:1

I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Psalm 122:1
    
     This is my church, Bible Baptist Church in El Dorado, where me and my attend and are involved in many ministries.  We have been members here since February 1992.  It is filled with not only my fellow church members but family.  Our church is close and it feels like family.  I cannot begin to tell you how the pastor and the people have been there for me and my family.  I cannot imagine going anywhere else. 
     I just wanted to share where I go.  If you are every looking for a church to visit or attend in our area, we would love to have you visit.  If you would like to learn more feel free to go to this link  http://bbceldorado.org/index.html  and we have a page on facebook too at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_109006435856907&ap=1#!/pages/Bible-Baptist-Church/248143436183
God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...