Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Are you praying for your children?

JJ, Nene, ZZ

Stephen

Jonathan and Jenny

Amanda and Anthony
       No one will pray for your kids like you will! No one will love your kids like you will! No one will bombard heaven for your kids like you will!Are you praying for yours? 
     It doesn't matter if they are still little ones or in their own home with little ones of their own. You never stop being a Moma and no one prays for their kids with the kind of heart and love that a Moma does.  We carry them inside of us for 9 months and in our heart til we die.
      I am praying for Jonathan, Amanda and Stephen Love.  Added to this is Jenny Love, JJ, Nene, and ZZ and Anthony Master who are mine through the love of my own children.  I hope you are praying for yours too.
God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...