Sunday, January 3, 2016

2 New Jars-Ideas I Am Doing in 2016-Joy Jar and Penny Challenge


The first is the 365 day penny challenge.  This is the jar I made to use in this challenge this year.  The idea is on day 1 you put a penny in the jar, on day 2 you put 2 pennies and on the 365th day you put 365 pennies .  or $3.65 If you do this for the year you will have saved $667.95.  I am thinking Christmas shopping money and since you do so little each day that it won't be a problem for me.

This 2nd one is more for the whole family.  The idea behind it is this;anytime something makes you happy, gives you joy, something you want to remember you write it down on a piece of paper.  You put the paper in the jar and on New Year's Eve we will take them all out and remember the joys, good things of 2016.

Just 2 little ideas that may seem silly to some but another something we are trying to have more positivity and joy in this year. What are you doing if anything?

God bless,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...