Thursday, January 28, 2016

Book Review Thursday and A Contest

 
 



I know not everyone likes to read but I do. I love curling up with a book and a sweet tea from Sonic, my kind of relaxation. I am doing more book reviews now but I will be doing them only on Thursdays from now on. So for Book review Thursday and to get a little more publicity for my blog I am going to have a contest. If you share my blog.....http://livinglifewiththeloves.blogspot.com/ you will get one entry and this one is mandatory before you can receive another entry if you share a book you have enjoyed you get another entry. Next week, February 4th on Book Review Thursday I will choose one winner and they can choose a free book from my bookshelf or a free $5.00 Sonic card to get their favorite drink. Anybody up for a contest?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...