Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Hope Is Hard......but I will always have HOPE!



My word for 2016 is "Hope".  In 2015 it was "Rest" and it was a battle all year long to see where God was leading and what He was teaching me.  In some ways I still feel I failed.  This year I felt led to hope.  Hope is believing and trying again and not giving up.  At least this is what I thought.

We are almost through the first month and hope is not as easy as I thought, hope is hard.  The harder you try to hope and to try, the harder the world tries to take your hope away. People want you to fail, to give up hope.  Month 2 of 2016 is coming and I am not giving up on hope.  I will try again  and keep trying, keep hoping and that is all I can do.



God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...