Monday, January 4, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook January 4, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook, hosted by Peggy @ The Simple Woman's BlogOutside my window... the sun is shining but it is cool, noise from next door where a neighbor is remodeling a house, nice winter day
I am thinking... about my schedule-trying to get on some sort of schedule and getting back on eating better and exercise
I am thankful... for friends who never give up on me and who encourage me when I do want to give up
I am wondering... how my husbands Dr's appointment will go on Wednesday and praying for no surgery
I am going... to work on my schedule and plans for the year 2016
In the kitchen... I am prepping for supper for Billy and T.  I will be gone to a meeting tonight. We are eating at a local restaurant-salad and grilled chicken for me
I am  reading....at the moment only my bible but will be making a reading list in the next few days I hope

A quote that caught my eye... 

I am pondering... where God wants me to be and where He wants for me to go this year
I am hoping... to continue with my crafting and get better at it and make more presents this year
Around the house... decluttering and rearranging
I am looking forward to... getting healthier this year


 
* Click the Simple Woman's Daybook graphic at the top of the post to visit our host and other daybookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...