Friday, January 1, 2016

Raw Faith (Book Review)



     When I saw this book was about her battle with cancer and her journey with God through it, I knew I had to read it.  So many precious people close to me have fought this cancer battle, some winning and some losing.  In "Raw Faith", she was forced to prove what she said she believed or lose her faith in God altogether.  This book makes you feel you are walking beside her as she faces and wins this battle.
     You or no one you love may never and I pray ya'll don't have to face a battle with cancer.  However pain and painful challenges at some point face us all.  we will either lean on God or run.  I recommend this book to all especially if cancer has faced your family or you.

I was provided a copy of Raw Faith to review by the kind people at Tyndale House Publishers. All opinions are my own.

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...