Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016-Hope and Changes


2016

I thought I was ready for 2016, my word was going to be GROW and I was ready to grow in all areas of my life.  But apparently this was what I wanted.  Last year I chose REST and it did not quite go the way I wanted.  I did face it went the way it needed to go though.  

Well, looks like this year is not going to go the way I had planned but I am praying it will go the way God wants and that is best anyway.  I chose GROW but God chose HOPE and so HOPE it is.  I am excited to see where God takes me this year.  I see lots of changes ahead, I hope I will make the right ones.
The verses God has given me for this year are these....


So where is God leading you this year?  I would love to hear about your verses, words, plans or whatever you have.

God bless,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...