Friday, January 29, 2016

Faith Friday-Sharing My Heart


Sharing my heart ---I have been down so far, I try to put on a smile and just go on but that is not what is inside. For most of last year our family fought a huge battle and it was hard. But not just this battle but others also that almost seemed too much to bare. The devil fights hard but praise God , the Lord is bigger. I know that in my heart but I have let it push me down so far. I just gave up on some things and unfortunately some people.

Not blaming anyone but me but I quit taking care of myself physically and spiritually. I made decisions that were not good and now they are catching up with me. I have alternated between doing what I wanted when I wanted to trying to be what everyone else wanted me to be. Neither one works by the way.

I have been talking to some special people and the Lord a lot more lately. I am ready to follow the path I need to follow in all areas of my life. It may not be your path, it might not be the path you would choose for me but I am going to do my best to follow the ones that God has for me. I do know I don't want to go back, I want to go forward with Him.


I know that I will stumble sometimes and this won't happen over night but I am ready.  I know things won't change unless I change and let God change me.  I am choosing the paths God has for me and I am ready.  I do ask for your prayers and encouragement and please no negativity, I get enough of that from the devil.  If you are fighting a battle, need a listening ear or prayer please let me know and I will pray for you too.


God bless,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...