Skip to main content

Trim Healthy Mama Plan-My Book Review


     


     Several of my friends are always jumping from one diet to the next.  But I have never heard as much discussion about any plan til I started hearing "Have you heard of THM?", "You should try Trim Healthy Mama.",
     My daughter-in-law was one to jump on the bandwagon.  She had the original book and I borrowed it and I started reading it... and then gave it back to her the next day. It was just too much. While I have no doubt these ladies have done their research, I didn't want to spend that much time thinking about my food!  As many as I have heard say they love the plan, I also heard much confusion because it was just so much information in one big book.
     So when I saw that there was a new book that was so much easier I wanted to check it out.  It The plan, however, is not that "easy" really and you can tell that, not just from getting the book but from a quick glance at all the  women everywhere are asking questions about what type of meal they're eating, "is this on plan" etc. Face it ladies...this is still a diet whether they want to call it that or not. It is all too much for me and  I just don't want to spend that much time thinking about my food. This book does have some "in a nutshell" sections that seem to condense all that into bite sized snippets that help us - lazy dieters - to get the gist of the plan and follow it a bit. I do have one friend who has lost over 65 pounds on this plan/diet so I know it can work.  It is not the plan for me but for others it might be so I say check it out for yourself and see what you think.  


I was given this book free for my honest review and this is mine. If you would like to read other reviews or review books of your own go to Blogging For Books


Pat Love

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 16th Birthday Stephen Austin Love!

From this little baby born on April 7, 1995 to the wonderful young man you have became April 7, 2011 Moma and Daddy were so blessed the day you were born and grow more blessed with each passing year.  I pray God will richly bless you this year.  Let Him be your guide and follow Him and do His will and you will be right where you need to be.  We love you! God bless, Moma & Daddy

What If?

Saw this on a friends blog and had to share-Before you gripe about another petty something about your spouse or child-think how how you would feel if you woke up without them tomorrow. Man this hit me in the face and really made me really think! :(
     Then, I found this quote above about what if you woke up today with only what you thanked God for yesterday.  Who or what would you still have?  Would you have your spouse, your kids, your friends, your home, car, anything?  Again, this really made me think and I ashamed to say I am not sure I like my answers to the above questions.
     I cannot change the past as none of us can but I am going to really work on changing my answers and my life.  I know I need to really work on this but I am sharing it in the hope it might help others as well.  
God bless,
Pat


Does Anyone? And a giveaway!

Sometimes I wonder does anyone even read here.  I wonder if this blogs time has come and gone.  I sometimes think, well I will just write for me and use it like a diary of sorts.  I am just not sure what to do.  I really enjoy writing the blog but......
     I decided I am going to continue for at least the month of February and see what happens.  Since February is the month of love and my last name is "Love" and I am trying to decide if I love this blog anymore, I am going to to have a "Love" giveaway. All you have to do to be entered to have a chance to win is leave a comment on this post on my blog.  I will choose a winner from all the comments.


Until next time or until I choose a winner of the giveaway, Pat