Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tired of Faking it Til I make it and What I am learning Along the Way!


This may be good for some people and in some situations but I have reached a point in my life that this is no longer working or where I want to be.  I don't want to whine or complain or have pity parties but I can't and won't fake it anymore.

I am not trying to have a pity party, I just want joy, I want people who encourage not people who are just looking for something to talk about, people who smile at you and then talk about you.  I also want to be that for others.

I have taken a few steps back and am searching for answers.  I am reading my bible more and I mean really reading.  I am not doing the "I read 12 chapters today" and yet got nothing.  I may read 1 verse or 20 chapters but I really read and seek to see what God is saying to me.  I am writing scriptures in a scripture writing plan too.  Jenny and I are sharing our writings and our thoughts to keep each other accountable and to encourage each other.  I am seeking sometimes also to just sit, to be still and listen for God and what He is saying to me.

I am also learning as we encourage others we ourselves are encouraged.  So many people are hurting and looking for a friend.  Ask God to show you someone who needs a friend and you may just find you are the answer to both of your prayers.

Lord, I need you in my heart, my life, my everything.  I also want to be used by you to tell others, to help others and to encourage others.  Lord, we all need you and please help me and use me.

Listen to this song!  

If you would like to write the scripture with us, let me know and I pray for anyone reading this.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...