Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Simple Woman's Daybook May 10th



For Today

Looking out my window I see sunshine and redbirds and redbirds are a sign from God to me that all is going to be okay


I am thinking that I really need this time away from social media to really spend time alone with God and in His word

I am thankful for friends who are so kind and who check on me without judgement

One of my favorite things is spending time with my family

I am wearing navy exercise pants and royal blue tshirt and tennis shoes

I am creating a journal of Scripture that I am writing with friends


I am  listening to songs from "War Room"

I am hoping that I will let God show me what I need to see and hear from Him

I am learning that time alone with God is not a want but a need, a  "have to"

In the school room
School is out til June when we will start summer school

In my garden
 new stuff for Mother's day


Post Script
I have a giveaway going on over at my blog 

Shared Quote
"Be still and know that I am God"

A moment from my day
We took the grands to $Tree to buy stuff for their Moma for Mother's Day, they each got to pick one thing(or maybe 2)

Closing Notes
Never stop taking and making time for yourself and you and God time

To read more or share your daybook go here
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-05-06T12:01:00-04:00&max-results=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...