Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook for May 3, 2016 (with some fun new prompts too)


For Today


Looking out my window I see a wonderful sunshiny day

I am thinking about how judgmental we can be be and then suddenly we are the one being judged and it is all different then

I am thankful for praying friends

One of my favorite things  is watching my granddaughters practice and learn to play volleyball, they try so hard


I am wearing blue exercise pants and my home is..... tshirt

I am creating these cute little bird feeders with my grandsons and I will share them next time after they get them made

I am reading 
This was a gift from my son and has been such a blessing, with daily devotions titled such as Sunday Afternoon Naps and Bird watching.  It so takes me back to my childhood in the country but closer to God also.

I am hoping to get everything ready for the grands whom I will be homeschooling all 4 this fall in preschool, 1st, 2nd and 4th

I am learning to let go and let God and learning it is easier said than done

In my kitchen I am trying to learn to cook healthier but when stuff like cornbread and milk  and sweet tea call my name it is hard


In the school room I am checking this out for the younger 2 grands for the beginning of school as our school is called God's Froggie Homeschool

In my garden
Nothing at the moment but am hoping to soon have some plants in the ground and pictures next time

Board room 
This is a link to the above that I am looking into for the grands



A moment from my day I am enjoying writing my daily scriptures, it makes me meditate more on the words and  thoughts of our Lord




Closing Notes:
I am so thankful for this place and Peggy to allow us to share our days and hearts.\

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...