Monday, May 2, 2016

Where Is The Lord In The Plan?

        I have made many plans lately.  I make plans to stop doing this or start doing that but they are just plans, plans that far too often never go any further than that, plans.  I have been getting so frustrated because of this.  Some of them are plans for changes that I know need to happen in my life.  


        Last night when I could not sleep, I was praying.  I felt God talking to me about some of these plans.  The thing I heard Him saying to me was this, "where am I in the plans?"  Boy, did that make me stop and think. So many times I have made plans or sought changes in my life.  I tried so hard but yet I failed.     Looking back I see so many of those changes were sought in my power.  They were sought for making me happy or  others, but never once did I ask the Lord what He thought or for His help. 


     I still have so many changes I would like to make in my life but prayerfully from now on they will be made with God's blessings and help. Or at least I pray I will.
     What changes do you need to make?  Or you making them for others or in your power or are you seeking Gods will and help?



God bless,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...