Monday, May 23, 2016

Superhero Sunday at Bible Baptist Church( and the whole hero month)



     This past Sunday we had Superhero Sunday in Children's church.  We have been learning on a series about heroes......
     The first Sunday we learned that Missionaries are our heroes.  Though we honored all Missionaries, our focus Missionaries were The Pitmans-----to Vanuatu


The 2nd week we honored our parents but especially our mothers since it was Mother's Day......

The 3rd week we honored our everyday heroes, 
these included Police, Fireman and Paramedics.....
We made cards for 2 of our own......for Police Appreciation

This week was Superhero Sunday and we honored the greatest hero of all time and that is Jesus!
But we let the kids dress up and they had a blast and we had one with them.....



We love working with the kids and want them to have fun as they learn about the Lord and growing and living for Him.  I appreciate all the parents who let us teach their children and all the teachers who help.

God bless,
Pat








No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...