Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Love's from Living Life With the Love's


For any new readers here I thought I would share the Love's that make up Living Life With The Love's



                                                      
Billy's Parents Carrol and Frankie Love
My Parents Mack and Joan McClellan

                                                            
                                                               Me,Billy and our oldest Jonathan

 
          Top left is oldest son Jonathan and his wife Jenny, Top right is our daughter Amanda and her husband Anthony Master and bottom left is our youngest son Stephen.

         These are just random pictures of our family.  So well now you know this is The Love's and if you read much here I am sure you will see many more pictures of all The Love's who are my loves!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...