Thursday, February 13, 2014

Be A Blessing - Will you join us? A monthly challenge!

     Every time I am down or have a need, God always puts the right person in my path to meet the need or to encourage me.  Sometimes they know it and sometimes they might not, it might be a post on facebook or twitter or a card or phone call that comes at just the right moment.  I am so blessed and I want to be that blessing for others.
     I got the idea to have a blessing challenge for me and my family each month.  Then I thought if I shared it with my blog readers we could bless even more people.  So each month on the 13th I will be issuing a blessing challenge.  You will have a month to complete the challenge before I issue the next months.  I hope you will join us as often as you can.  Please feel free to comment and share with us how it went if you so desire.
     This months challenge is this.....February is the month of love.  So many people have lost their husband or wife or maybe they never married and they sort of feel left out.  So this month pick someone that might not have their love with them anymore and send them a card, take them flowers or something to let them know that someone loves them too. This does not have to be on Valentines but just pick someone, choose what to do and then go be a blessing.
     So who will join us on this challenge? 

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...