Saturday, February 22, 2014

Saturday Share Day-This Week-Missionary Wives Blogs!





     Every year in April our church has Missions conference and one of my favorite parts is getting to know the Missionary wives.  One question I have heard asked alot is this "How can we help or support you?" One answer that kind of sums it up for me is this, "I cannot tell you how much it  means to me when I get an email, message or letter, and I can tell the person has been following our ministry, has read our prayer letter, knows our prayer requests or has checked out our Facebook pages or blogs. The fact that someone would take time out of their busy schedule and think of and  pray for us means the world to me and our family!"

     Some of my favorite Missionary Wives to read their blog, pray for and support are these though this is by no means the only ones I pray for or support.  These are three I thought you might want to check out their blogs this week though.

1} Mrs Masey Arnold----  http://maseysthoughts.blogspot.com/
2} Mrs. Mandi Abrams---- http://pandalittlechina.blogspot.com/
3} Mrs Susan Hutchens----http://bygrace3.blogspot.com/

     I really hope you will take a few moments to look at these ladies blogs and maybe say a prayer for them and their families!

God bless,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...