Saturday, February 15, 2014

"Grace Unplugged"

    


      My sweet hubby bought me the movie "Grace Unplugged" for Valentine's day and we watched it together.  
      In the movie,  Grace Trey is the ideal Christian teen who is also a phenomenal singer. But at the tender age of eighteen, after she gets the music break of a lifetime and is thrust into the "real world" - her faith is put to the test. The cast includes , , |and more.  
     I love movies that I can watch as a family and this is one of those movies.  I have read reviews both bad and good for this movie.  After watching it myself, my review is that it is a good movie, one we will watch again and one that I will recommend. It is a movie that you can watch with your spouse, friends or teens. I hope that if you give the movie a chance you will like it as much as we did.

God bless,
Pat

I received nothing for this review and is just my unbiased opinion!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...