Friday, February 14, 2014

God's Valentine! The Greatest Valentine Ever Given!

     Today is February 14th, Valentine's day.  It is the day of love and to show your love how much you love them.  People have been crazy every time I have gone to the store lately, trying to find just the right gift for their Valentine.  Restaurants will be full tonight and you will see those rushing to make sure they get a gift before they get put in the dog house.  Then there are those whose Valentine has passed away, maybe they don't feel like they have one and for them they will just be glad when this day is over.
     Over 20 years ago I received the greatest Valentine ever, it was not received on Valentines day but rather was the day I accepted the gift of salvation and Jesus became my Savior.
     Over 2000 years ago God gave a gift for all of us, He gave us His son.  Have you accepted that gift?  If not let Valentines day 2014 be the day you do.  
     If you don't know how to accept this gift and you never have, talk to your Pastor, your Mom, Dad, friend, or contact me, find someone to show you how. It will be the best day of your life and the best gift you will ever receive on Valentines day or any other.
God bless,
Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break to see if I want to continue

I am taking a break from here.  I am not sure if I want to continue or if my blog is another thing that is just a thing of the past.  I ...